Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Well I'm at college, earlier on I had my first experiance with a "Mac", it was seriously scary! The mouse was round! I'm at college at the mo, having my lunch breaK, I need to write something that is so ironic! Earlier on me and Corrin were singing loadsa songs, like bLurry by Puddel of Mudd and Shut Up by Black Eyed Peas, and I turned the radio on, and guess what was playing? Yes that's right! Blurry by Puddle of Mudd followed by Shut Up by Black Eyed Peas, well yeah... Nothing else has happened really, probably on the bus back will be a story to tell, then i'm going to go babysitting with Corrin, get picked up by Adrian John, see Corrin's puppies then he'll drop me off at Letty's so I won't be updating much more today I don't think. Well take care hunnies, Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: