Thursday, January 01, 2004

Well... My first blog of the year...
Last night I learnt that I will be dying Saturday April 21, 2068, so just another 64 of new years to go...
Well, I'm proud to say that I didn't drink last night, which meant I didn't have a headache this morning, which means I didn't have to rush to the toilet this morning. Basically, I had fun without alcohol! I'll run you through the day...



I woke up really late. My whole family were going out. I asked dad if Tabby could stay pver, he said yes, then we got onto the issue of alcohol, he started shouting at me about all the issues and stuff, so he left to work on a bad note. I had a bath with the door open, I had to if I wanted to listen to the Goo Goo Dolls, it felt so good! I hadn't done it since I was like 5!!! Well after that I went on the internet, and Tabby said she was going round Jade's. So I was left thinking, ok, I'll spend New Year by myself...

At about 6 I came back on after being disconnected. Leon was on, his name said "Happy New Year, Y'all Better Be Out Getting Drunk" or something like that, I broke down into tears. After talking to him I felt alot better though. Letty rang me, she had said that she couldn't go clubbing with her family so she asked if I wanted to meet up, I said after I had done my site. Please check it out, not completely finished yet though! http://chickengal192.mysite.freeserve.com
Well yeah, I finished the page I was on then I got a phonecall from Ian, he was asking me to ring him. So I got off the net and called him. He was inviting me out so I rang Letty back up, we had to, somehow, all meet up. Letty wanted me to meet her half way, but it was raining really hard! So, in the end, we said that Ian would be dropped off at mine at 10, then we would meet Letty half way. Well 10 came, then Ian did, then we walked int he miserable weather. We were walking just down to the church and someone walked past us, saying "happy new year girls..." Ian went skitz, but because of the cold he didn't manage to react as quick as he wanted to... so in other words, he didn't do anything but complain about it to me . Well as we walked into town, we started to smoke form the pack of twenty, they needed to be gone within 2 hours!!! He seemed to find it hilarious singing in the rain, I tried to pretend that I didn't know him... . We met her, after Ian had shaked some random persons hand and named him Jim... , yes, overall, he is embarrassing! Then we met Letty by Kazbar. We walked to Bristol and West. On the way I got a phonecall, it was this guy asking me to give him head. Why does everyone treat me as a sex toy??? I don't give head ok... ... anyway... Letty hung up on them because they called her a slag Then we phoned Mon and asked where they were because we wanted to meet up with them, they said they were down the skatepark , so off we went, may I add... IN THE POURING RAIN. The whole way there Letty wouldn't stop complaining about her shoes, well they are actually Alana's brand new £60 "wear them in the rain you'll ruin them" suede shoes. Well we finally got there and they wasn't there , so we phoned them again and they said they were at the lifeboat hut, so we walked to the lifeboat hut, it was extremely funny, there were HUGE puddles everywhere and Letty kind of had a nervous breakdown because she kept walking in them! um... not quite! Well yeah, we arrived at the lifeboat hut and, once again, they wasn't there . So we phoned them again and they said they were at the triangle and they would wait for us for 10 minutes, I knew that they wouldn't be there, but none-the-less, we still went, we might aswell of had Gullable written on our foreheads , So we went back into Bude, this was about 11:10p.m. This Pig drove past and stopped and started chatting up Letty, he said that if she went home he would arresst her, policemans humour is so embarrassing... I cringe for them! So after that Ian phoned them again. Air had the cheek to ask me to go down to the party, laugh in my ear then he passed the phone to Mon who said... well have a guess... where's my blow job??? Do I look like a walking Blow Job Machine??? Guys... give me a break! . Well yeah, after that we had to walk Letty home. So we waled her to the Bencoolen. We said to her that she would be alright to walk by herself now as we had passed all the pubs. But... as we said this, 2 drunk men walked past and said: "You might wanna get off the road love, we don't want you to get run over now would we?" Then the other one said: "Unless you're getting picked up..." then we started laughing as he stared at her ass. She glared at me, then we had to walk her home. Ian's dad thought there was a party at mine, so we had to be back at mine for half twelve, but we were gonna stay at Letty's then his Dad could pick him up from there... but his Dad wasn't in...so at midnight, we had to walk back to mine. We had our last cigarette, and he snapped the other two . So as we made our way home... it was still wet. We got home, overall the party had been great, Me, Ian, my dad in his underwear, and cheap biscuits, his Dad came, I went on here. I've missed loads of stuff out about last night so I'll try to add it in eventually! At about 2 I had a phone call from Pig asking me to go outside and go see them lot. I said no though, when I actually changed my mind they rung me! But I pressed the wrong button and I cancelled them... they didn't ring after that :(. Well nothings happened today, I'm just probably gonna watch films with my family. Jacob is huge now!!!

Better go

Take care
Love you jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: