Thursday, January 29, 2004

Well todays been well funny, Frankie came and got me fro school, we got a lift, then we went out with Letty and Scott for a fag, I don't know why Scott came, he just followed...
First lesson was Maths, I did the test.. I was getting so stressed out! I just wanted to run home and cry! It was so hard, I don't know why I even bothered trying to do it, I'm gonna fail on it so badly it's untrue! I used to be so good at like, all subjects! And I've slipped so badly. Well after that extremely irritating lesson I went back to the lesson, Clur and Sammy were attempting to talk to me, but I ignored them.
Second lesson was History, I shouted to Clur after maths, but surprise surprise, she ran after Sammy. And I was ignored...until we got into the lesson of course. It was cool, with the pencils and the whole wink thing, you'd have to be there to see how hilarious it is!
At break we just bought munchimoos.
Third lesson was third, all lesson, I mean ALL lesson I did no work and was just emailing everyone! Letty was just sending me pics of Lads from Hot Or Not, may I clarify that the majority of them are "Not".
Fourth lesson was Business, Miss is still obsessed with George!
At lunch Me and Letty went up Safeways, tris was doing "Finding Nemo" impressions, it was well funny! When we got back to school, Jess Bate pulled me over and said can I tell you something? So I thought it was gonna be something Hardcoe, but instead she came out with, guys this is well funny! There was this girl who was going to a fancy dress party, but she didn't have anythign to wear, so she pulled her flaps over her head and went as a sugar puff LMAO!!! I couldn't stop laughing about it! I told almost everyone in the school.
Last lesson was science, it was well funny. Sir goes to Sammy, listen or you'll get a log sheet, Sammy goes Oh No! Not the log sheet! It was so funny!
I went to Letty's after school, we watched Tv!
I wrote these on my phones....
Actually, a couple of these have been on here for a while...
Dude! He's playing with my ass!
Why can't I liz phair... Umm... I don't have a clue when I wrote this, i seriously am a fuck up!
I wonder why I'm a stranger in my own life... Some lyircs...
puppenwagen modell hulia Some Winnie The Pooh thing in German...
Beach Retreat Cafe... Beetroot Family...Nips knows what I'm on about
A bit of popcorn makes a mango bananas... it was on Ready Steady Cook
Anne Robinson said "How Cute?" My words!!!
Anne: How do you describe your looks?
Andrew: Unfortunate
Anne: So do I
Oh I love her!!
Also, if anyone here watched the weakest link today, there was SUCH a fit guy on it! He was called Denis.........mmm, I so gotta find a picture of him! Also the guy who talked to Anne (the conversations above) won and he lives in Cornwall! He works at the Eden Project! How cool? Well that's enough of that...
Byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: