Monday, January 26, 2004

Well today was alright, not exactly a day I would like to replay! Frankie called on me in the morning and we got a lift from my MoMmI. My mum's favourite saying is : Flip Reverse and her favourite songs are: Blow My Whistle and Resurrection (PPK) how embarrassing! Well anyway...yeah. I found that to my utter horror, Tabby wasn't at school. How rude? So I asked Clur to wait for me at break at the drama hall. So I thought the day was sorted...
First lesson was art, it was pretty cool. We were painting the floor tiles for our sculptures, mine ofcourse, was rainbow coloured.
Second lesson was English, Jess and Letty weren't there, so I was on my lonesome, I was really trying to concentrate because I want my grades to get good, and fast! But no matter what I wrote, it was always wrong.
At break I walked out my English room and saw Clur, I called her but she ignored me. Then She didn't wait for me at the drama table so I went into the hall, and I was alone. I went over to Chrissy, but she soon left me, then I went to Michaela (Yes, I do feel like a user! But that's what friends are for...) she said, Oh why's Letty hanging round with those guys. So I ran over to Letty, then we went out for a fag.
Third lesson was science, me and Letty did lots of work, not surprising when you have Mr Proudfoot...
Fourth lesson was p.e it was sooooooooo funny! I never want to bunk it again! We were doing aerobics, and we were doing things like: *cough cough*
the moulin rouge dance, macarena
then me and Clur went skitzipoos, great fun!
At lunch I met Letty and we went up Safeways, had a cigarette. Walked back to school. Then we were chatting to Russ and Alex.
Last lesson was maths, I actually did work! Ben is such a great teacher! Anyway... yus. I walked home with Corrin and Frankie, had another fag. I don't know what I'll be doing tonight because Tabby's ill, and I'm ever so chilly. Well I'll write more tomorrow bye xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: