Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Oh no! Jacob's been rushed to hospital because he was dropped on the head. I dunno if anythings gonna be ok or what. Guys, please pray for him, I'm so worried. Oh, today was going so well aswell. Oh, it's ok, Monica just rang mum and apparantly because he's so young he has a thick head... Oh thank you!

Well I'll write about today now that I don't have to worry! Oh that scared me so much!

I had coffee in the morning so I wouldn't fall asleep on the bus! It worked. Me, Corrine and Chrissy just chatted about almost everything! I've missed those guys! There was this guy infront of us, he was listening to like ALL of our conversations. And he picked his nose, it was so funny! When we got to college no one else was in our room! I'm unhappy to hear that Loose didn't recored that song for me... it's really good, but I forgot the band name yet again! Dani, Me and Corrin were talking about relationships and Dani's sounds sooooooooo funny! Her boyfriend hits her! When a yellow car drives past he punches her leg, the same with a mini, and he "Caviliar kicks" her when a cavalier drives past... and then Corrin was saying how Ad (her boyfriend) always becomes suspiscious when she goes out with her mates, Dani says I'm the same with mine, he always gets all these girls numbers and stores them... I found that so funny! I gave almost all of them my number!!! The rest of the day flew past...
Ad phoned Corrine and she asked if he could pick us up, he said yeah, then when he said which Jess? Jess B or Jess P (my nicknames Plop). She said Plop and he said Yey! I've missed him... At the end we went out to meet him, but the dumbass had took the wrong turning! So he was going to be late. So Danielle came over, before she did she found it funny to shout GERTRUDE! Across the road, I hid in shame... then she screamed.. LOOK JESS! A YELLOW CAR! I just laughed my butt off! Then we crossed the road and we was just chatting to her. Then Ad came!!! Yey! I haven't seen him in ages! Then we got McDonalds :):):) I had a cheese burger n chips, and Corrin's chips and most of the coke, some smarties and some of the straw. It was great! Then we picked up Will then I went home. Then I met up with Ian after walking across the golfcourse for a little while with Ben Russell and Joe Harris. I met up with Ian then we met up with Tabby and her new straight hair! It certainly does look great! Then we met Letty. Ian starting bush bouncing on this hedge, it was sooo funny! The guy came out.. and no one else noticed so I just walked off, then they noticed him and we all pegged it! Then someone had a bright idea to buy eggs, so we egged houses! Then as we were running down this lane thing and I tripped over and skidded down this lane, I have a hole in my stripey trousers and a graze, and an ever so sore hand! But Harry has somehow, over the internet, kissed it better. Letty started walking me home then I saw Ad and Corrine again, and they gave me a lift home the little Cherubs. They're the ones that told me about Jaocb, it's nice to know my family care about telling me these things ain't it? My nephew could of died and I was clueless... Well these are Tabby's requests :

Spank my ass and call me a monkey
Toodlepip :):) hehe... I love that word!

You know I said I save things on my phone that I find hilarious and I want toput on here... this is what I found today...

When I was waiting for the bus, there were two women walking at the same pace, moving there legs the same way and evertything...

and.. now this ones a cracker!!!

Chrissy, what did you do New Years Eve?Got hit on the head by a firewrok!
lmao
well I gota go
Toodlepip
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: