Sunday, January 11, 2004

Well... later on in the day and I'm really bored! I've covered my room in lyrics of songs that break my heart. I've sang songs that have broke my heart, and I've had a bath with some rubber ducks. I must say, I haven't had so much fun in a long time! They have holes in their asses and I couls make water squirt out of them and it hit the ceiling! Very stimulating... I tidied a bit of my room, I should actually be doing Task 3 for college, but it won't take long to do, I get to look at the positive aspects of Sammy's health... I get to look at Sammy's health for the next two years! How fun...well I dunno what else to write, I hate being bored with no friends, I'm getting ready to sleep and it's 7! I'm a sad, sad little girl. Well I'll write about school tomorrow, please go Tabby! I need you!!! I mean...
Take care hunnys
PlOp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: