Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Well, todays been pretty funny. I woke up today with coffee....mmm... and then, I brushed my teeth and to my horror my MoMmI came up the stairs with snack-a-jacks and some fruit stuff, but I couldn't eat them... I walked to school BY MYSELF because Frankie didn't turn up, ARG! First lesson was r.e, Alex totally wants me, we had a police guy come in, he said, we won't spend alot of time talking about drugs, 40 minutes later.... CANNIBIS IS TURNING LEGAL ON THURSDAY but you have to smoke it in your own house, for your own use. If you let your friend smoke some it will be classed as "supplying".
Second lesson was Art, we yet again painted our figure in white, I've dirtied my jumper! Nicked an art book, Anna took hairspray...
At break me and Tabby bought munchimoos, two burgers for me, YET AGAIN!
Third lesson was business, we had to make a poster about safety precautions, it was great! Miss kept finding mine hilarious because George was on it, it is now on her wall :)
Fourth lesson was science, really boring
At lunch me, Tabby and Nippsipoos wen up to Safeways, we'll be singing "Mad World" at the next special Jax thing.... Later, me and Tabby bumped into Russ who had forgot his schoolbag, he'd left it at Safeway, so we walked up with him, whilst he was wearing Tabby's coat, he continued to wear it for the rest of the day.
Last lesson was History, Clur wasn't up to her usual self because Sammy dumped her. None the less, we still ahd fun with pencils! Miss was fascinated... also Miss said this, which I find highly amusing...

It sounds french, it is french

Well that's about it, I'm round Tabby's house at the moment, all jolly good show.
College tomorow zzzz...
Bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: