Friday, January 23, 2004

Well todays been well good. I woke up this morning and Frankie came and we walked to school. First lesson was p.e, me and Sammy bunked, we went down Letty's, it was pretty boring, we write stuff down in Alana's book. It was so scary getting out of school, as we walked off we heard people shouting at Sammy, we were like, SHUT UP! We went back for second lesson, which was business. It was ok, half way through someone had rung Miss, all I heard her say was : Yes she's here... Then I saw Sammy. He asked me if I had been taken out of my lesson, we had been caught! Mr Tilzey phoned his mum and everything! Oh dear... I ate 2 burgers again, it was great! Third lesson was food, we were on the computers, I was emailing Tabby, Frankie, Michaela, Lucy and Letty like all lesson! It was cool... Fourth lesson was english, Letty stormed out. Weird... I had to leave at one, I had monitering day thing. It turned up to be really shit! At lunch me, Tabby and Clur met up, yes that's right, Clur! We had fun, it's a shame she ain't with us all the time. We bought the usual munchimoos...Clur got poppadoms, lmao! I just write poopadoms, oh the fun I can have when I'm all alone... Clur got a camera, only I didn't know it was buy one get one free, so I tried telling this to the lady and she almost ended up having a nervous breakdown! Again, it was funny! So in the end, Tabby had a camera. On the way back I didn't notice this curb, so I tripped on my hands on knees, it hurt but was yet so funny! And then we found 80p buried in the Long Jump pit, then we walked back into school, Clur was obsessed with sliding about in the mud. Last lesson was science, it was so funny! We had to "dissesemble" a plug, Sammy found it hilarious to wrap it round my neck, tehn threaten to put it in the water, I just found it scary. Then we were fighting. I told him I had missed him. It was exactly like old times. Apart from now he was just so much more caring! Like we were playing "slapsies" and I kept slapping him really hard, then I said, I can't wait until we split up, I'm just gonna slap you so hard! He said but Jess, we're never gonna go out, you're just gross. Then he looked at me adn said, not your appearance, just your attitude towards me. I can see what he means though, because I can see it too. And like, he was pushing my stool away and it nearly tips up, he always does this, then I nearly feel back, and I said that to him and he said, I wouldn't of let you fall. Then later on we were walking through the corridor and he always turns around fast (he's huge so when he turns around his bag nearly knocks me out because I'm so short! He does this on purpose...) well I flew into the wall and all you could hear was this huge smack, and he turned around and said I'm so sorry! He thought it was my head, but it was only my hand! Then I hugged him. Then I got a lift home with Frankie's mum. My parents don't know about me bunking yet, hope they don't ever! And Monica and M,ark, don't even think about it! This is my diary, you knew what was coming! And It's not your place to say anything, besides, it's p.e! Well I'm going xxxxxxxxxxxand I'm so not falling for Sammy... again! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: