Saturday, January 10, 2004

Well last night was well funny. I met up with Letty and Tabby, we went into Safeways then we went home so those two could have their tea. After, we called on Tabby and went Jax, I never knew John was Tabby's uncle! Everyone there calls him "Uncle John" now... I feel her embarrassment! It was ok there...we saw Scott do a very...um..."soulful" version of it's in his kiss bur Cher...soulful, but yet...incredibly disturbing!I'm copying Nick with all the dots... I gotta stop doing that! After that we walked Tabby home then me and Letty met Pig at the Bude light. At first it was just him, because he told us their was girls where all the others were, Letty doesn't mix very well with girls so we didn't go up there. Later Air came down, he sat next to me :). It was really quiet, then Air came out with:If I had power I would make a chicken with a monkeys head and a rat with a giraffe's head...the people with power don't do anything interesting, their just boring..

I found it soooo funny! Later on Mon and his bird and some other dude and his bird came down but went straight away. Then Air said that if he ruled the world he would get rid of certain people, like Christians, so I said what about me? And he said that I would have to stop being one. Then he said:"Do you believe you're goung to heaven when you die?" I said yeah and he said:"Look, we're a bunch of cells, if we go to heaven it means allthe others do, can you imagine amoeba floating on a cloud? No, I didn't think so..." I laughed my ass off! He said it so seriously! I think he was being serious... I suppose he has a point though, it's weird that we're all made of cells. Later the rest of the crew came down, there was me, Pig, Letty, Air, Mon (hair), Da and Bo. I found out that the whole time when Harry said he had given me his number that it was actually Bo's... how rude! The Mon dude was quite scary... I odn't know him yet he knew my name. He said I have a disgusting nose (I said mine was perfect :P) and that I look like a lesbian, he even did a Sammy and took my clip out! Then later he did this weird dance... I found it hilarious...then Bo found my laugh hilarious and we were all laughing! I was mostly talking to just Air! All the others was talking to Letty, apart from Bo, who was semi-concious, or so it seemed... Then they asked me what my bishop rating was... I said one, I won't say what it means because it's embarrassing... Everyone else was like, 51, Letty was 7...At about twenty to twelve they went to Kjs and we went home. We stayed yp till 3 just watching tv. In the morning they woke me up at 11! Yes that's right...11! So I walked home and it still won't let me on msn! It's doing my head in now! And now... I get to make my mum a Line Dance cd... the joys of having a mother that dances.... but I sure do like the red hot salsa...
Your a red hot...
A red hot salsa...
When you swing your hips...
And you do the salsa...
You move forward and back...
And do it again...
I mean... I don't go out with my MoMmI! Well nothing else to say. My parents are worried about how much I eat, how pathetic?
Love Y'allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: